WLBT, Gray Television’s NBC affiliate in Jackson, MS. The ideal candidate will work daily to assist the Digital/Local Sales Managers and Account executives with digital campaigns. The Digital Sales Assistant will coordinate digital orders from the sales team and execute the instructions for digital graphics/ad creation, digital order input, assign traffic, and be an overall part of the digital sales process. The Digital Sales Assistant will also monitor ad campaigns, do research, and create reports. Candidate must be organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task. This person must be an excellent communicator, technologically savvy, manage multiple projects simultaneously, possess strong organizational skills, and be able to perform well under pressure.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Digital order entry with a high level of accuracy
* Request, update, and monitor digital creative scheduling on all campaigns while meeting all deadlines
* Fulfill and monitor all digital campaigns with appropriate follow-up
* Organize and deliver campaign reports on deadline
* Research clients and industries, digital trends and strategies, and other categories as needed
* Provide appropriate support and follow-up for the sales department
* Digital Sales Assistant must have good communication skills and be able to work well with the sales team
* Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
* The ideal applicant must be very organized with a high attention to detail. Strong data entry skills are essential.
* Experience in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and design software a plus, social media, paid digital ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, a plus
* Excellent customer service skills are required