Glave & Holmes Architecture is seeking Summer Interns. We are looking for individuals with abilities in graphics and drafting, particularly with some knowledge in Revit and/or AutoCAD.
The roles and responsibilities of a Summer Intern position includes broad exposure to many aspects of project design and delivery, including participation in a team, creating presentation materials, working on construction documents and getting to a construction site for observation.
Desirable credentials and abilities include:
- Enrolled in an Architectural degree from an accredited school.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Abilities with graphic design, hand drawing, and sketching.
- Passion for design excellence, collaboration and willingness to learn.
- Interest in contextual architecture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of humor and willingness to pitch in where needed.
Please see our website for more information https://glaveandholmes.com. Glave & Holmes Architecture is an equal opportunity employer and encourage anyone who feels qualified to apply.
Anyone with interest should send a digital cover letter, resume and portfolio for our review to Alaxandra Nuckols at email@example.com.